This position is only for females. Must be smart and have a pleasing personality.
Communication must be strong.
Languages known: Oriya, Hindi, English
Prior experience will be a plus. Freshers may also apply.
Salary not a constrain for the right candidate.
Number of positions: 1
Contact Person: Gauri Shankar Singh
Phone No.: 9437184375
There is not much difference between HTML and XHTML and are much more similar to each other. The major differences are listed below:
- There should be proper nesting of XHTML tags/elements
- All the tags/elements must be closed else this will generate error either in the page layout or while validating the page. Example <h1>… </h1>, <p>… </p> <meta.. />, <img … />
- XHTML tags/elements are always written in lowercase, unlike HTML which is not case sesitive.
- There must be one root element for XHTML document and the child elements must be in pairs and correctly nested within their parent element. Example:
<html><head> … </head><body> … </body></html>
For more details please visit:
A common problem with wordpress blogs or sites is that while validating the site we get validation error for the search form used in the site.
The error is for <form role=”search” method=”get” id=”searchform” action=”http://xadd..>..</form> where the validator does not validates role=”search”.
The step by step method to fix this issue is mentioned below:
- Login to your site through any ftp client where the wordpress site is installed.
- Search for the general-template.php file. It will be in the folder wp-includes.
- Open the file and search for the code $form = ‘<form role=”search” method=”get” id=”searchform” action=”‘ . home_url( ‘/’ ) . ‘” >
- Remove role=”search”, save the file and upload the file.
The search box will still work fine without any error. The positive thing is that you will not get any validation error due to your search form.