When we are using CSS @font-face for WordPress, we usually don’t get the desired result that we may be expecting while we are using Mozilla Firefox.
Firefox 3.5 supported TrueType and OpenType fonts. In Firefox 3.6 support for a new font format – the Web Open Font Format, or WOFF is been added. You can use this font format to work for WordPress if you are using Firefox.
You can convert you fonts to woff format from http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fontface/generator
After you get your font coverted use the following code to import your fonts for all browsers.
Field of teaching: Web
Skill sets required: HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Flash
Prior experience will be a plus. Freshers may also apply.
Salary not a constrain for the right candidate.
Number of positions: 1
Phone No.: 9437184375
- After you login and goto http://developer.yahoo.com/ you will land on the following page-
- Click the second option saying “BUILD Get an API Key…”
- You will be taken to the Yahoo Terms & Conditions page. Click accept
- On accepting you will be directed to a page where you need to create a New Project
- Then a popup will appear where you need to select the option saying “Contacts, MyBloLog, Social Directory, Status Updates, Wretch…”
- Then you will land to a page where you need to fill in all the details for your yahoo Application and then click Generate API Key
- Thereafter you will be taken to the final page saying “Your API Key has been approved” where you will find the API Key, Shared Secret and Application ID
Hope you find this post helpful…
Google has introduced Google Reader Play to make your browsing a fun. Just follow this link: http://www.google.com/reader/play/ and just select your favourite stuffs and the reader will simultaneously adjust to show the kind of stuffs that you like.
You will find following stuff here:
- The most popular items on the web
- Items that several of your friends have shared
- Other great stuff we think you’ll enjoy, based on your Reader Play history
So guys start browsing